Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Regulatory Compliance Project Manager will identify and implement an effective strategy to manage Lucid’s (After-sales) Service regulatory responsibilities. The role will own and operate the reporting process to ensure Lucid is in compliance with applicable federal and international requirements. Projects will ensure customer vehicles are held to the highest standards. Due to the critical nature for many of these projects, the role will require high attention to detail to meet tight deadlines.
- Support, evaluate and continuously improve theLucid Service’s Regulatory Compliance program
- Own and operate the reporting standards and guidelines related to regulatory compliance
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain content for regulated submissions
- Track project status and seek efficiency improvements
- Partner with stakeholders and provide risk assessment
- Intelligently read, understand and interpret standards, laws and regulations
- Partner with Lucid’s Legal counsel, Quality, Field Service and other cross-functional teams
- Support other cross-functional initiatives in accordance with industry requirements
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regulatory compliance management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and training
- Understanding of state and federally regulated agencies, such as NHTSA, DOT, FMVSS, etc.; in addition to other regional and International standards
- Knowledge of legislative bills that have a direct effect on After-Sales/Service, such as Right to Repair
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional ability to interface, coordinate and collaborate effectively with individuals and groups
- Dynamic and able to succeed in an ambiguous environment whilst establishing standards
- Possesses passion to provide exceptional customer service and ownership experience
- Enthusiastic about the future of automotive luxury and sustainable mobility
- Advantageous Experiences:
- Advance degree or related compliance certificate
- Start-up environment experience and related accomplishments
- Prior experience in the automotive sector, including Electric Vehicles
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.