Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Senior UI Designer
with strong passion for creating amazing experiences in digital space and an equally strong interest in the future of user experience in the next-generation connected cars. Can you imagine having access to work with all disciplines across the company including exterior, interior designers, researchers, PMs/ ME/ SW engineers, marketing, sales? Lucid is the place that embraces that collaborative culture with respect.
- Help define the visual language and interaction model for Lucid’s in car experience and beyond
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed GUI, wireframes, and motion graphics to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop design style guide for UX and usability testing as needed
- Sketch with hand or tablet for High level concept to articulate stories
- 5+ years of experience in mobile, product, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional visual communication/ interaction design experience with motion graphics
- Be a taste maker
- Extremely detailed in visual
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, 3D, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing in automotive interfaces or applications are huge plus, but ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
- BA/BS in Design (Human Interaction, User Experience, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or equivalent related experience.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Products in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user interaction experience a plus
- Crafting high level visual concept for Consumer Electronic Products a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interface
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.