Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Design and develop complex platform software (low level and middleware) for powertrain electronic control units, from prototype to production
- Use your AUTOSAR expertise to define and drive the implementation of the AUTOSAR architecture for electronic controls units
- Provide guidance for other software engineers on the Platform Softwareteam on the subject of AUTOSAR
- Be responsible for development of highly reliable and critical electric vehicle components
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design
LMHPBe part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages C/C++
- A proven track record of developing and delivering AUTOSAR compliantsoftware for embedded devices or controllers
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool
- Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
- Hands-on experience with on-chip debugging tools and troubleshooting both software and hardware
- Experience with board bring-up
- Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
- MS preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.