Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Cloud Applications team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop, and enhance cloud-based microservice applications
- Design implement applications using Python, Java, Scala or Go
- Develop and deploy containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Create and maintain Architecture, Design, Troubleshooting, Deployment, Configuration documents
- Make key technical decisions and guide engineering vision
- Develop frameworks, services, and the necessary tooling to help other engineers build high quality applications
- Evangelize software engineering best practices and lead by example
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and designers to identify and solve challenging problems
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, OR equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in a major programming language like Golang, C/C++, Python, Java or Scala
- Working knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, REST, etc.
- Working knowledge of TLS/SSL
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
- Experience with Containers and/or Serverless, Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
- Experience building scalable, highly available service-oriented architectures
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience with message or event-driven architectures (such as RabbitMQ or Kafka)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on high profile, critical projects
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical people alike
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining of distributed systems
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.