Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries globally, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.We’re looking for an HR Business Partner to play a lead role supporting our rapidly expanding organization in EMEA. You’ll be part of a global HRBP team consisting of compensation, HR ops, payroll, and benefits teams. Add something about global team. Our workforce is made up of both operations people in a warehouse environment as well as corporate teams, based in 22 countries in Europe. This role will allow you the autonomy to lead and execute HR strategies in the region, as well as lead other global HR programs.
What You'll Do:
- Provide strategic guidance to management and employees across a wide-range of HR matters spanning the full employee life-cycle across approximately 12 countries within Europe
- Coach and guide people leaders, including providing advice on growth opportunities, HR policies, procedures, employment law, performance management, contracts and people strategy
- Collaborate with other HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with their key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Lead and support the execution of HR programs, tools and metrics
- Lead investigations on employee relations matters and potential policy violations to evaluate and effectively address issues
- Partner with legal and other internal teams as required to thoroughly conduct the investigation and reach the best outcomes for our organization and employeesParticipate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, organizational change, performance management, training)
- Significant hands-on involvement in daily HR activity
- 8+ years of HRBP experience, ideally in France, Germany or the Netherlands
- Strong analytical background, must have experience with using data to influence and inform decision making
- Background working within a rapidly growing global organization
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments, sometimes with very short timelines
- English fluency, multi-lingual is a plus
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.