Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
This management position requires a highly experienced professional Program Manager with a proven track record of excellence and managerial achievement. The candidate will be an accomplished team leader and manager, with a strong organizational capability and ability to command respect from the talented teams he or she will help lead and coordinate. Ideally, this candidate will have proactive communication, so each individual team member remains aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of senior management with gauged advance notice.
- Lead and manage to an excellent standard through hands-on example
- Build, lead, and mentor a world-class team of program managers responsible for the development of Lucid Motors’ infotainment system
- Work with your team to build, maintain and execute the integrated development plan for this complex cloud-connected customer facing electronic system. Take personal responsibility for execution to plan.
- Drive cross-functional communication and decision making with your team and all related enterprise teams.
- Work with your team and cross functionally to optimize the Infotainment agile software development and electronic hardware development processes, tools and recurring interactions.
- Define, implement and manage the stage/gate system relevant to this type of product.
- Work with functional managers to ensure the Infotainment and other related development activities are adequately resourced to succeed.
- Manage with your team and cross functional partners the outsourcing of development activities (e.g. software acquisition, software development, test, hardware acquisition, etc.)
- Collaborate with product management, functional teams, marketing and other relevant parties to support roadmap (product, technical) definition and implementation.
- Communicate status and risks to executive management.
- Bachelor's degree in Science in an engineering discipline, master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years in consumer facing electronics development and delivery
- Experience building and leading product development teams, specifically of multi-discipline program managers and engineers.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of complex customer-facing electronic systems in the automotive, consumer electronics or aerospace industries through the entire product lifecycle.
- Experience in managing agile software development, electronic hardware development and integration of software and hardware lifecycles.
- Experience managing outsourcing activities in conjunction with supply chain and development teams
- Experience in all relevant tools for program managing electronic systems development: schedule management, task/issue management, documentation and requirement capture, communication.
- A history of adapting and success in a fast-paced startup environment
- Drive to create world class products
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience with automotive product development
- Direct experience with Jira/Confluence, SmartSheets, Jama, Microsoft Office.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.