Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a full-cycle Corporate Recruiter to join our fast-growing team. You'll recruit across multiple functions across our corporate teams (finance, legal, HR, facilities, operations, communications, government relations, etc) for one of the fastest growing startups in the Bay area. At Lime, the talent function is highly valued so you will have the opportunity to strategically partner with the business. If you have experience in fast paced environments and are looking for the opportunity to add a major achievement to your resume, this is the perfect place for you!
What You'll Do
- Source candidates from networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking, research and inbound flow
- Build a pipeline of strong candidates
- Work closely with Lime hiring managers to understand open positions and team needs
- Build job descriptions and offer packages based on position and compensation requirements
- Salary negotiation and closing of all candidates
- Post, maintain and track job listings
- Schedule and support to arrange interviews as needed
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
- 4+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple avenues (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- You have built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Prior experience in a fast-growing, dynamic start up
- Excellent people skills
- Strong organization skills and diligence in having a self-starter mentality and a strong work ethic
- Creative mindset and a sense of “hustle” a requirement
- Ability to thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
This is a contract position through a third party employer.