Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Responsible for the operation, maintenance, and support of the human resources information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities.
- Supports the HRIS systems, as requested. Researches and resolves HRIS issues and process flaws. Responds to support requests promptly and accurately, clearly communicating the status of support requests through resolution.
- Runs and monitors regular and scheduled processes that integrate systems and provide other services across systems.
- Runs queries and designs and implements reports and analyses to support HR and the business.
- Assists with HRIS implementation, configuration, and testing tasks, as requested.
- Looks for opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions, improvements, or alternate methods to meet business needs.
- Assists with reviewing and writing process and procedure documentation and training aids.
- Assists with system maintenance, including testing and application of upgrades or patches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
LMMPBe part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Business Administration or other closely related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years HRIS related and/or HR Data Analytics experience.
- Experience running and supporting HRIS/Payroll/Benefits systems/procedures.
- Experience with reporting and analyzing HR data.
- Ultipro experience strongly desired.
- SAP SuccessFactors and Workday experience desired.
- ATS and LMS experience strongly preferred.
- Strong/proficient experience with Microsoft Excel required (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups, conditional formulas, data tables, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.