Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Backend Engineer for developing micro services required for Vehicle Services. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of developing Backend applications and also familiar with front end tools. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop the Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture in AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Need understanding of front-end technologies
- Be responsible for understanding the current processes
- Build features, tools, and services using Golang
- Communicate Services related concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Provide mentorship to junior team members and must be a good team player
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience in which 5+ years of experience working in developing Microservices in AWS Cloud.
- Experienced GoLang and Java developer
- Expert with MongoDB and good understanding of Database Design
- Proficient with Git
- Expertise in software and infrastructure design in cloud.
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Understanding of containers with services like Docker
- Develop and deploy microservices with Kubernetes
- Having good understanding of front end.
- Experience with AWS Cloud deployment
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience with Automotive environment would be a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.