Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Pen Testing Engineer for our Cyber Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of Pen Testing and familiar Cyber Security tools. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and perform Penetration Testing for Vehicle ECUs and Connectivity devices, as well as network, web applications and cloud infrastructure.
- Guide the team in the procuring the required tools and execution of pen tests
- Collaborate with suppliers, with consulting firms and also security researchers on coordinating assessments, validating vulnerability reports/findings and influencing the remediation
- Build processes to coordinate Pen Tests and establish remediation recommendations.
- Helps in development tasks and CI/CD workflows.
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Provide mentorship to junior team members and must be a good team player
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience working in Penetration Testing in Web Applications, Network components, Cloud Infrastructure and Automotive Security.
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Extensive work experience in Cyber Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
- Good at Python or any other scripting languages.
- Good understanding of Operating System and Embedded Systems overview
- Familiar with Embedded Systems development environments and able to perform Pen Testing at component level.
- Extensive experience in using the Pen Testing related tools and analyze the data reported by these tools.
- Extensive work experience with Pen Testing methodologies and build attack vectors.
- Good understanding of compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, PCI and FIPS.
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols would be a plus
- Experience in performing Penetration Testing in Automotive environment is a huge plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.