Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Benefits Manager that will establish best practices, efficiently use company resources, attract high-quality employees, reduce turnover, and enhance employee experience.
Benefits Manager responsibilities include researching employee motives and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs. To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of benefits trends, understand relevant labor legislation, be familiar with organizational psychology, and have experience supporting employee engagement.
Ultimately, you will build fair and attractive benefits plans that help us improve employee satisfaction and create a productive workplace.
- Provide expertise on benefits, including strategy and compliance
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using qualitative and quantitative data)
- Renew our benefits plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track benefits benchmarking data
- Maintain a close relationship with the rest of HR, Finance, and Payroll
- Lead relationships with third-party brokers and providers
- Manage benefits team members
- Actively participate as a member of the HR Staff
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5-8 years experience as a Benefits Manager or similar role
- 1-2 years of people management
- Experience designing and rolling out international benefits programs
- Experience designing and administrating benefits programs
- Experience managing benefits relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent executive presence
- Private and public company experience preferred
- Working knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Experience with employee satisfaction assessment
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance, or relevant field, or equivalent experience preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.