Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is seeking an analytical, articulate, and highly motivated Business Analyst. We are looking for someone who can become an expert in multiple systems within the Sales and Marketing tech stack, create sales processes and KPIs, build compelling visualizations, and generate insights to accelerate decision making within the Sales organization.
This role requires a mix of business analysis, operational optimization, and systems development. Being one of the earliest members of our Business Systems & Analytics team, you will have a unique opportunity for broad exposure across many functions. The ideal candidate has a background in data analytics and is highly motivated to help build a world-class data-driven luxury sales organization.
- Create and maintain concise and accurate reporting for Sales and Marketing leadership
- Develop new tools to promote sales productivity utilizing Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL
- Design intuitive and elegant visualizations that communicate actionable insights to business leaders
- Work closely with our SFDC Developers to scale our Salesforce instance and build processes, utilizing standard solutions including Workflow, Process Builder and Flow
- Collaborate with business leaders to create KPIs to measure performance
- Create audience segmentation for outbound sales campaigns and manage the creation and tracking of those campaigns in SFDC Sales Cloud using standard Campaign features
- Collaborate with our Business Intelligence team members to manipulate large datasets and build data sources
- Be uncompromising in pursuing data integrity and building data generation processes that will scale
- Increase the efficiency of our sales team and systems in preparation for rapid growth
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 2+ years relevant experience in an Analytics or Sales Operations role
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or quantitative Business fields
- SFDC Reporting and Dashboard building expertise
- Proficiency with Tableau and data visualization
- Exposure to SFDC Admin features
- Functional knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Willingness and flexibility to learn a broad range of skillsets in a fast-paced, exciting environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.