Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Dispatcher. The successful candidate will have spent three (3) or more years in transportation environment. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and possesses the physical and mental stamina this role requires. You will play an important role in ensuring our Newark Logistics operates with optimum precision and efficiency.
- Ensures that the Dispatch Notes are correct prior to departure for driver assigned to SFO/SJC
- Ensure pickups are made on-time and provide POD once available
- Be the main contact for drivers to communicate with problems or issues that arise
- Effectively coordinate and prioritize all deliveries, exchanges, pick-ups and service calls
- Ensure at all times you know where the driver and shipment is at via GPS
- Enter Jira tickets into system for all pickup request both, internal and third party.
- Route and create driver schedules for next day pickups.
- Contact all pickups and drop-offs to notify date and time.
- Investigate postmortem on delayed and or non-deliverables.
- Ensures that the Dispatch Notes are correct prior to departure for driver assigned to SFO/SJC.
- Provide all POD’s and documents on prior, currents and future pickups and or request.
- Work with cross functional teams daily.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Physical stamina – Without physical stamina, Dispatcher will simply not be able to perform their job. This includes hours of walking, standing and lifting each day. Able to work long hours on one’s feet and perform physically demanding tasks. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail – Because they are charged with organizing and prioritizing Lucid transportation assets, the Dispatcher need to have a high level of attention to detail. This will enable them to document and communicate information on a regular basis.
- Communication skills – The Dispatcher is typically required to communicate with internal customers and external vendors. Thus, they must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and may also benefit from conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills – Since they are responsible and reorganizing driver schedules, transportation assets and on time pick-up and delivery, it’s important that Logistics Services Lead possess excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills – Record accuracy and retention are critical to the job. Must be intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word, along with 2 or more years using WMS with applicable understanding of the relations of various transactions.
- Cargo Securement knowledge
- Experience using SAP
- Experience using Atlassian, Cloud, Jira, SAML
- Experience using Outlook, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Dispatcher/Planner experience in a EV startup company
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.