Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Primary responsibilities are to ensure the integrity of manufacturing and inventory documentation through data entry and inventory counting activity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Run daily reports on inventory levels for FG, Raw, WIP, MTD Variance, Number of Cycle counts to provide to the Materials Manager and Plant Controller.
- Run Negative Inventory Report, research (Transaction and BOM's), and provide to Inventory Management team.
- Work with Materials Management to update system.
- Make adjustments to SAP as needed.
- Review with Inventory Management the Cycle count programs that have been predetermined by a yearly schedule. Ensure it meets our Internal Controls.
- Organize and Maintain audit record for counts on count sheets.
- Research the counts that are off and make adjustments if needed as provided by Inventory Management/ Cycle Counters.
- Have count sheets signed by Materials Manager and Plant Controller.
- Report cycle counts in SAP.
- Chart the number of cycle counts at the end of the month for a rolling 12 month comparison.
- Provide explanation of variances as part of month end financial package.
- Month End Inventory Reconciliation
- Annual Physical Inventory Count Support.
- Support Development of Annual Budget and Financial Forecasts.
- Other Projects as assigned
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or higher is preferred.
- Ability to work in office, manufacturing, and storage environments. May include standing/walking indoor and/or outdoor for significant periods of time.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and other computer based applications such as SAP.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.