Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Manager EMEA. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to manage, improve and drive the inbound and outbound logistics process, whilst covering customs & trade regulatory environment in the regions. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with Retail Sales, Service, Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and develop the Regional logistics & customs team to ensure high level performance on transportation services of inbound/outbound shipments from internal/external suppliers
- Identify build up and delivery locations within the region for finished vehicles shipped from North America
- Assist the retail team in establishing the logistics network to support both sales and service
- Assist in store and service center location selection to ensure seamless and damage free delivery of customer vehicles
- Improve the logistics processes, service levels, quality, cost effectiveness and sustainability
- Handle freight tenders in coordination with the regional/global transportation teams and indirect procurement stakeholders while staying aligned with the given budget
- Cooperate with service providers at the ports of entry (handling agents, forwarding etc.)
- Be the go-to person for customs and regulatory matters in the Region
- Act as the internal subject matter expert for end-to-end supply chain reviews of the responsible business unit (incl. its regional representations and customers)
- Ensure the latest professional and sustainable traffic/export knowledge to the team via trainings and coaching
- Safeguard SOX compliance and update the related documentations and SOP's within the responsible business unit
- Drive internal projects and take initiatives on value realization
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- Responsibility of EMEA logistics activities
- Make decisions by assessing the situation to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in any of the following areas: logistics, transportation, management, or distribution center management
- 1+ years of related automotive industry experience and LEAN manufacturing preferred
- 1+ years direct leadership experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, effective project planning in terms of resources, strategies, cost, and time with ability to meet project timelines.
- Profound knowledge of the international transportation (air/ocean/truck) and its regulatory environment (IATA, IMO, ADR)
- Proven knowledge of Transport Management Systems and sound SAP exposure
- Experience in managing complex trade and customs rules and regulations (AEO, Known Shipper, Bonded Warehouse)
- Customer-centric and solution-oriented individual, striving for operational excellence
- Sound experience in project and stakeholder management
- Proven leadership capabilities with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and conceptual mindset with a flexible, supportive and creative approach
- Business level fluency in English required, other language knowledge is a plus
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, or related field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered
- LEAN, GK, or Six Sigma Certifications a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.