Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Vehicle Integration Engineer, you will solve a variety of issues within Vehicle Engineering, where multiple competing interests exist. Bringing knowledge that spans the full breath of mechanical disciplines, you will drive optimal resolution of engineering issues from overall concept development through manufacturing.
- Provide leadership to the engineering team(s) in solving highly complex problems, following the solutions all the way through to implementation to ensure that issues are truly closed.
- Perform high-level concept development to meet system and vehicle requirements while understanding how to optimize these systems for function, efficiency, cost, weight, ergonomics, manufacturability and serviceability.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple competing work assignments from engineering, studio, and manufacturing.
- Lead execution of these projects in physical prototype builds.
- Collaborate with engineers and studio to support hardware fabrication, interface with suppliers and machine shops for delivery of mechanical hardware.
- Support CAD studies for vehicle variants and platform studies.
- Conversant with current and forthcoming vehicle architectures and system technologies.
- CAD experience (CATIA preferred), and demonstrated ability in developing and designing product solutions.
- Passion for electric vehicles and energy efficiency.
- Motivation, flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with tight timing constraints.
- Proven problem solving and communication skills, excellent numeracy and spatial awareness.
- BS or MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Desire a candidate who is assertive, self-motivated, demonstrates ownership of issues, and can work with minimal direction.
- Preference given to candidates with 3-5 years of Engineering experience with an automotive OEM or supplier and working knowledge of automotive interior, exterior, chassis, and mechanical packaging.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.