Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
In this role, you will plan, mobilize, and execute small to medium scale projects, ensuring system changes are well tested and signed off by users before moving into production. You will be the prime mover of your projects including scoping, resource planning communications and project governance, risk management, change management, and readiness. You’ll connect the dots, build trust and understanding between groups, and orchestrate the multitude of activities needed to make your projects successful. The ideal candidate will have experience managing global projects that interweave multiple teams and/or multiple systems.
- Experience planning, managing, and successfully delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) systems projects.
- Understanding of systems implementation and development lifecycles.
- Experience with global projects, incorporating regional and country-specific details.
- Proven expertise in leading and maintaining project team’s awareness of big picture objectives while also helping them navigate the details.
- Clear, well-curated written and verbal communication, including polished executive presentations.
- Creative, able to brainstorm solutions and contribute new strategies and options for all projects.
- Organized, knows how to document project activity and structure information in easily findable ways; adept at leading multiple projects or project tracks simultaneously.
- Analytical, able to investigate business or systems problems to expose root causes and identify solution options.
- Able to diagram business process flows and elicit business requirements, user stories, and use cases.
- Able to develop options and broker decisions across diverse project and management teams; assess and mitigate project risks and respond with urgency to emerging issues
- Able to navigate through ambiguity to clarify objectives and execution plans; unafraid to forge a new path toward an objective that’s never been done before.
- Conversant with common applications for productivity, collaboration, and project planning.
- Service support, warranty contract, and/or reverse logistics experience preferred
- Project management certification a plus.
What You'll Do
- Organize, plan, and manage projects, identifying and implementing best practices along the way, for consistently high-quality results.
- Host core team, leadership, and steering committee meetings, keeping core and management teams well informed about project developments in a dynamic environment.
- Lead geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams, including collaborations with third party partners. Balance project scope, schedule, and budget constraints with business needs and expectations.
- Identify and engage all resources needed to mobilize projects. Establish project roadmaps and schedules, keeping activities on track to major milestones.
- Work with core team to prioritize and assign project tasks to team members.
- Manage project risk throughout the life of the project.
- Identify, document, and drive resolution of project issues.
- Identify key decision points/options/recommendations for the project and broker decisions/agreements on direction with steering committee and other affected stakeholders, including third party partners.
- Elicit requirements/user stories/use cases from business experts.
- Run workshops for business-owned deliverables, and partner with technical teams to plan effective workshops for technical deliverables.
- Ensure system changes are fully tested and signed off by users before moving into production.
- Ensure business teams and partners are prepared for project-driven system and process changes, including training plans to transfer knowledge from project team to sustaining teams.
- Manage project approvals and supporting documentation.
- Facilitate capital planning for new projects and project scope changes, including business justifications and strategic roadmaps.
- Bachelors degree required
- Mandarin proficiency
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.