Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for fleet health and demand generation, you will lead and coach a team to drive performance in your market. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving experimentation, precision in execution and efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving.
What You'll Do
- Be an owner. Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations organization in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- Excellent English communication. Arabic is a plus
- Able to pull and process data from data tables
- Strong knowledge SQL querying and Tableau
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Experience solving complex problems using data, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Willing to take full responsibility for operational results
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career-building experiences with a fast growing startup
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.