Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a senior Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) engineer for our Cyber Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of relevant achievements. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design, implement and support Lucid's distributed Public Key Infrastructure.
- Take ownership of scalability, resiliency, maintenance and decommissioning planning.
- Provision, configure and support hybrid cloud deployment architecture.
- Maintain availability and performance SLAs based on business and product requirements.
- Maintain all documentation related to certificate practice statement, including areas of design, deployment, validation, operational and DR/BCP.
- Design proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis for PKI and underlying infrastructure, and support the operations team in implementation.
- Increase maturity of PKI product/service by defining Governance and Standards, building Product Roadmaps, and publishing the PKI Engagement model with SLAs
- Define technical requirements for implementation and adoption of X.509 certificates usage in Lucid vehicles and cloud services.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Subject matter expertise for all areas of X.509 certificates and implementation & operation of PKI.
- Subject matter expertise for Key Management and Certificate enrollment/revocation processes.
- Fluency in security & encryption terminology
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of complex issues
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude!
- Experience with SafeNet HSMs
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of work experience required
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.