Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
As the Program Manager, Supply, Growth, & Customer Experience, you will be responsible for accommodating the best focus on the mission through structural analysis of our current business and focused assessment of new hardware, partnerships & concepts that transform cityscapes as it relates to new mode and partnership performance.
What You'll Do
- Align new mobility projects with central operations teams focusing on supply, growth and CX
- Build integration and RAPID process for post incubation period for new mobility
- Ensure alignment with local and central on integration
- Works on supply forecasting and future fleet planning
- Participate in a think tank like environment around new mobility
- Flexible across the new mobility organization as needed.
- 4-6 years, MBA preferred, as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.