Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Charging Infrastructure and Smart Energy Systems. This position requires an experienced engineering professional with a wide background and knowledge base in charging hardware and communications systems, EVSEs, V1/2G, stationary storage, home energy management systems, policy and marketing. This position also requires deep knowledge of the European EV charging landscape, inclusive of hardware, software, and network providers. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Support the definition and execution of the charging strategy for Lucid in European and Middle East regions with a focus on hardware and integration
- Drive hardware-related charging projects including integration for AC and DC, 1Ø and 3Ø charging
- Support the definition of requirements and specifications of the power components, residential EVSEs and energy management systems
- Ensure validation and implementation of parts of the Lucid smart energy ecosystem between EVSEs, vehicle, on-board charger, HEMS, stationary storage, V1/2G, etc., focusing on the customer experience
- Monitor and investigate the impact of European and Middle Eastern policies and standards in the charging and home energy management realm on Lucid
- 4+ years in the automotive or EV charging industry, specifically in EU or ME ideally
- Experience in power electronics and system integration
- Proven track record of bringing to market charging hardware products including interoperability testing and hardware validation
- Knowledge on charging standards, smart energy management systems, V1/2G in Europe and Middle East, along with rest of the world
- Language proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Automotive charging experience L1, L2, L3 charging
- Networked into global charging infrastructure and services supply base
- Language proficiency in German and/or Arabic
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum – BS in engineering, MS in engineering preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.