Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Development team in Amsterdam!
We are currently seeking a Director of Real Estate to help lead our retail development group responsible for the launch of new luxury automotive retail showrooms and service centers throughout the EMEA region. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Build and direct the efforts of a newly created international real estate team for EMEA expansion
- Create, benchmark, and validate project budgets, including proforma creation
- Forecast, request and manage annual department spending limits for real estate activities
- Work with design and development teams to determine project schedules
- Work with Development team in drafting annual expansion plans
- Establish an entirely new vendor base for the company
- Create and maintain the company’s lease administration database
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 15+ years of retail, automotive dealership, or hospitality real estate experience
- Expertise in sourcing, vetting, and onboarding new real estate vendors
- Experience creating both regional and global strategic expansion plans
- Working knowledge of most major regional landlord groups
- A proven track record of high stakes deal making
- Analytical skills required to identify, negotiate and forecast business costs such as rent, CAM, and tax
- The ideal candidate will have experience with automotive franchise law, understanding what can be constructed, staffed and operated in regions throughout the EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration required
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.