Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The role of the Inside Sales Associate is to engage with prospective customers and businesses interested in Lucid Motors vehicles. Our Inside Sales Associates inspire and educate customers on the benefits of electric drivetrains, demonstrate the advantages of our vehicles, and personalize the experience to each customer. We prioritize a world-class customer experience, and our Associates play a key role in building the Lucid Motors brand through their delivery of that unparalleled experience for our customers. Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to educating and inspiring customers through demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You are an active listener and attentive storyteller capable of balancing the technical (intellectual) with the creative (emotional) that helps customers on their buying journey with Lucid. The Inside Sales Associate role combines sales, marketing and businesses development requiring a high-degree of customer-focused energy.
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
- Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Lucid products
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues
- Meticulously record customer feedback to improve both products and processes
- Deliver a customer experience that you would personally want to have
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing, support or other customer-facing role
- Prior experience selling through multiple channels: phone, email, chat, and in-person
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong storytelling, listening, and customer relationship skills (empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question-asking)
- Ability to obtain DMV Salesperson License
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Preferred: Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM, Prior experience in automotive, hospitality, or luxury retail industries
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.