Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Development team in Amsterdam! We are currently seeking a Real Estate Manager to join our collaborative team to oversee the sourcing of Lucid Motors showrooms and service centers throughout the EMEA region.
- Be part of real estate team that will execute Lucid’s EMEA real estate strategy
- Manage retail and automobile service center real estate deals including site selection, demographic analysis, as well as negotiating letters of intent, work letters and leases
- Manage broker and outside counsel relationships
- Collaborate with design and construction teams throughout the life cycle of real estate deals
- Create executive approval packages that include financial performance metrics, design intent and overall project schedules
- Travel extensively throughout the EMEA region
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 7+ years of commercial real estate deal-making experience preferably with a high-growth luxury retailer
- Proven track record of successful store openings across EMEA markets
- Ability to communicate and sell the Lucid story to future landlords
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to create financial models and analyses
- Expert level Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Salesforce and other CRM systems
- Working knowledge of top regional shopping centers and major landlord groups
- Expertise in real estate principles and concepts
- Ability to understand country and city specific automotive licensing and regulations
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.