Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Development team in Amsterdam! We are currently seeking a Design Manager to support our retail development group throughout the EMEA region. This position requires a skilled professional with 8+ years of retail design or hospitality design leadership experience, as well as the ability to create and refine details for large building facades while maintaining attention to detail in coordinating building systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead new store design activities including retail stores and service centers
- Draft and negotiate design discipline contracts with assistance from the legal team
- Benchmark and validate project budgets with assistance from the development team
- Manage new and existing project schedules, identifying areas for overlap and improvement
- Participate in strategic expansion planning sessions and draft department proposals
- Help to establish an entirely new global vendor base of architects, engineers, and design professionals, as well as managing their efforts through each design phase
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 8+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of the luxury retail development environment and it’s fast-paced, adaptive processes
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Architecture
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.