Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Development team in Amsterdam! We are currently seeking a Retail Development Coordinator to join our collaborative team responsible for the design and development of Lucid Motors showrooms and service centers throughout the EMEA region.
- Support construction managers and leadership team with ongoing project management and retail development operations
- Liaise with construction managers and procurement to schedule and track owner furnished items
- Liaise with store development to ensure complete hand-off documents are provided to construction managers including lease documents/abstracts and design deliverables
- Support the construction managers in the preparation and distribution of documents related to the possession process
- Prepare and track purchase order requests for General Contractor and owner furnished items
- Prepare work authorizations for tasks performed under master service agreements
- Support construction managers with maintaining project files, tracking contractor submittals, and closing out files post completion
- Support the contractor pay application process, logging payments approved by the construction managers and compiling and filing conditional and unconditional lien releases
- Support the vendor payment process and the tracking of CapEx project cost and milestone budgets with construction managers
- Support construction managers and retail finance for project reconciliation
- Support the updating and reporting of construction master schedule schedules
- Support the updating and tracking of trending budgets and budget templates
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of industry experience in general construction or retail/hospitality tenant improvements
- High attention to detail
- Experience interfacing with general contractors, vendors, and service providers
- A proven track record managing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Construction or Architecture related field recommended
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.