Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is looking to hire a Director of Marketing for the EMEA region. This role will be a key part of the EMEA leadership team, where you will help build the launch Lucid in EMEA. You will provide strategic leadership, liaise with executive stakeholders in HQ, ensure that activities are completed whilst building a high-performance and collaborative team culture.
This is an opportunity to join the one of the most innovative automotive brands on the planet at the ground level, building and shaping the future of Lucid’s success in EMEA.
- Map current processes, practices and campaigns in North America to understand their potential application to the EMEA market.
- Develop a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, priority markets)
- Understand market priorities and work closely with retail to create, execute and review demand driving campaigns
- Ensure alignment of individual market/ regional activities with global brand strategy across EMEA
- Build and lead a team of local marketing professionals across all marketing disciplines
- Provide strong leadership for your team, setting the culture and vision, and ensuring the wellbeing of the team
- Help lead partnerships with external partners, settling ways in which we can develop joint marketing activities and co-marketing plans.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 10+ years of general marketing experience, preferably in a fast pace oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a consistent track record in quantitative fields
- Strong eye for business and critical thinking
- Experience mentoring, empowering, and leading marketing teams through change effectively
- Experience crafting regional marketing strategies based on a clearly defined global strategy, managing partnerships and co-marketing activities
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- A strong customer-centric mentality - you are always thinking about how our customers harmonize with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to embrace a generalist mindset.
- Experience in Automotive or luxury retail
- Experience working with North America headquartered businesses
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.