Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead and develop the process for Lucid’s Europe new market entry initiatives as we expand our global presence. You will work in complex operational environments with internal stakeholders to streamline operations for new market entry and location openings. This role will ensure project timelines are established and upheld to ensure successful strategic implementation. You will be required to seek continuous improvements and enhancements as the program matures and scales globally.
- Lead Europe operational readiness process and operation for Lucid’s Retail Operations/Market Readiness team.
- Develop streamline process and scale efforts to maintain smooth and efficient operations for Lucid’s go-to-market strategy.
- Establish detailed readiness tracker and process for all aspects of new location openings and market entry with key stakeholders to ensure timely end-to-end accountability, rapid response times, and execution on deliverables.
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
- Establish program/project status reporting and deliver executive briefings to update senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Independently drive workstreams including structuring and breaking down complex problems, creating workplans, driving cross-functional alignment and ultimately delivering tailor-made recommendations and solutions that drive creative and rapid positive outcomes for the Business.
- Establish strong partnerships with corporate and field teams.
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex business operations critical cross functional programs.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels.
- Independent thinker, self-starter and collaborative team player who is able execute at a high level in fast-paced environments while elevating and supporting colleagues.
- Passion and experience to continuously develop, improve, and maintain high standards.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheets, Lucid chart, Confluence).
- Enthusiastic about the future of automotive luxury and sustainable mobility.
- International business experience preferred.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.