Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is looking to hire a Senior Operations Manager for the launch and scaling of Lucid in EMEA. This role will lead physical operations planning that allow us to bring the first cars to our customers in EMEA and ensure the service organization is created and optimized to support. A successful candidate will be able to create partnerships with cross-functional teams to influence decisions made whilst relentlessly delivering a world class operations, logistics and service organization.
- Design and execute service + operations market launch and expansion strategy including operations and service real estate strategy, 3rd party service provider network
- Identify and implement a culture of operational excellence built on OKRs, Measurement/tracking, visualization and lean thinking
- Build an organization focused on leveraging EV advantages including remote pre-diagnostics, mobile service and vertical integration
- Deliver a world class customer service organization with the ownership experience at the heart of a highly efficient operation
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders across the business to build and implement best practices
- Ability to build an organization that can pivot to meet the evolving business objectives of a business in hyper growth.
- Ensure data driven decision making is at the heart of the business allowing for visualized data, highly measurable operational results and effective communication with executive leadership and
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 10+ years experience or managing and leading programs and operational functions
- Experience hiring and leading teams across service, operations and construction
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience an MBA is preferred.
- Software Solutions knowledge: DMS, ERP, CRM, WMS, PLM, Software Development and Collaboration Tools.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate effectively with individuals, groups, suppliers and executive leadership
- Dynamic and able to succeed in an ambiguous environment whilst establishing standards
- Passion and experience to continuously develop, improve, and maintain all elements of a business
- Possesses passion to provide exceptional customer service and ownership experience
- Enthusiastic about the future of automotive luxury and sustainable mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.