Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry. We are currently seeking a Stock Plan Administrator. This position requires an experienced professional with a focus on details and accuracy. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally
- Coordinate with multiple departments including HR, Legal and Accounting
- Coordinate with external partners such as stock plan provider, broker and transfer agent
- Manage Shareworks to ensure all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, transfers, releases, etc.) are correctly procesed in a timely manner and to maintain data integrity
- ESPP enrollments, purchase processing and disposition reporting
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements, including 3921 and 3922
- Coordinate the loading of new equity grants, ensuring proper approvals and controls are in place
- Prepare reports on a periodic basis for tracking of the equity plan
- Assist in the development educational materials to employees on equity compensation
- Maintain inbox for any questions related to the equity plan
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Work on special projects relating to equity
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years in stock administration for a U.S. company preferred, or similar relevant experience, with both private and public companies
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of many different types of equity awards and public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Hands-on experience with outsourced equity platform preferred
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Detail oriented, organized and thorough
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals including various levels of management
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Strong eye for detail, descriptions and process.
- Effective communicator, oral & written
Education Requirements:Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining
- Experience with stock administration platforms like Shareworks
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.