Form Energy is a team of passionate people committed to helping the world transition to a 100% renewable energy electric grid with new technology. We are developing a new class of ultra low cost, long duration energy storage systems to make clean energy available even when the sun sets and the wind stops blowing. We are also developing a new class of analytical software tools to understand storage requirements and optimal operation in high renewable grids, which we call Formware™. Form’s combined hardware and software solutions have the potential to transform the electric grid by making renewable energy dispatchable year-round. The company’s core technology was invented at MIT and is supported by category leading investors including Breakthrough Energy Ventures, The Engine, and Prelude Ventures. Our team members are active learners who enjoy working on tough technology problems that can only be solved with a combination of technical innovation and joy. We are looking for world-class talent to help us change the way the world uses energy and create a renewable future!We are looking for a recruiting coordinator to join our fast growing team! This role will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview scheduling as the company scales. You will be the point person for interview candidates. You will be an important partner to our recruiting team and the recruiting process as the liaison between our candidates and company. You will ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience from beginning to end. The ideal candidate has a can do attitude & motivation to grow within the organization!
What you'll do:
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to coordinate and schedule interviews both virtually and onsite.
- Provide prompt customer service to candidates, hiring managers and other interviewers.
- Partner with recruiters to maintain data integrity within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure a healthy pipeline and to ensure candidates receive timely responses.
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses.
- Assist the People Operations team as necessary with scheduling and participating in events such as career fairs and recruitment events.
- Other People Operations support as needed.
Utility-Scale Energy Storage
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the '@')