Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP area based on user requirements analysis
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Build professional relationships with cross functional teams and management to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
- Keep close communication with ABAP development team
- Lead application functional area or work stream
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Have minimum 3 years SAP functional experience
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of any of the following modules and related sub modules: MM, SD, PP, PM, QM, FI and CO
- Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry, automotive preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Team player attitude
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.