Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
The Lime Workplace team is looking for a talented Workplace Manager for the EMEA region. In this role, you will work closely with the EMEA Workplace team to help build strategies and manage and expand our real estate portfolio. You should have a good working knowledge in industrial/flex real estate procurement from beginning to end across multiple markets and must be detail oriented. You also have experience with operational Facility Management and an ability to think strategically about business, markets, and technical challenges. You will help to further professionalize our team and take us to the next level!
- Collaborate with other Workplace teammates on leasing & contract management, playing a critical role in all steps of the real estate lifecycle
- Own the lease administration process for the EMEA region and ensure timely rent payments in collaboration with our Finance department
- Serve as a crucial member of the Workplace team by supporting and streamlining Facility Management related processes and ensuring that facilities become operational
- Prepare business cases to inform and advise our senior leadership team on important business decisions
- Determine success factors of our operational teams and develop processes, guidelines and playbooks to support them
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent experience/certification
- 5+ years of commercial real estate project management experience preferably in industrial/flex development and leasing
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects across multiple markets simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, markets, and technical challenges with the ability to build and present comprehensive business cases
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Detail-oriented multitasker
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- History in real estate negotiation and development skills preferred
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.