Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The New Product Introduction Project Manager (Powertrain) will be responsible for taking the lead role in deploying new products at Lucid. The New Product Introduction Project Manager will work closely with Project Lifecycle Management, Vehicle Integration, Design Engineering, Logistics, Manufacturing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of new products and changes.
- Understand product and part design and the impact of design changes.
- Participate in Engineering Change Request meetings to understand the scope of changes and determine assessment criteria based on the nature of approved changes.
- Develop standardized methodologies and procedures for pre-release testing, trialing, and validating new products.
- Gain holistic knowledge of the product, production processes, and manufacturing technologies in order to understand and mitigate risks, as well as to recognize optimization opportunities.
- Work with affected teams to understand the critical actions necessary for successful introduction of new features, capabilities, and products, and ensure those needs will be met ahead of deployment.
- Maintain and communicate project timelines.
- Coordinate and effectively run meetings to resolve issues related to product changes.
- Manage material cut-over activity.
- Manage the Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM)
- Throughout the NPI process, you will look for opportunities to improve the process and quality.
- Coordinate any training and documentation required as a result of the change.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required
- 3-5 years in New Product Introduction
- Experience in the automotive industry or product design is a must
- Experience in Powertrain(electric motor/ battery) product design or NPI is a must
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company.
- Working knowledge of Catia.
- Possess knowledge and experience across multiple functions within product design and manufacturing.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.