Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to successfully move materials, supplies and finished goods through the facility which includes unloading product from semis into warehouse and loading from warehouse into delivery trucks. You will be expected to work from 8 AM to 4:30 PM Mon-Fri.
What You'll Do:
- Execute the receiving process from start to finish
- Perform all product receiving functions including inspection, counting, and data entry of all ordered products
- Enforce and maintain all applicable receiving and accrual logs
- Conduct periodic cycle counting of inventory and support Buying team, as needed
- Other duties as required
- Follow inventory management processes in all locations across the company
- Receive, store, and inform teams and relevant parties of all deliveries
- Distribute received packages
- Update orderer with consistent updates on the timeline of arrival
- Coordinate large deliveries with various teams across the company
- Log and maintain packing slips
- Keep warehouse clean and organized using 5s procedures
- Keep facilities stocked with all relevant supplies for receiving and shipping products
- Able to pick and pack orders
- Coordinate shipping of all outgoing mail and packages
- Work with the Deployment and Operations team to coordinate long-distance logistics and large-scale shipping
- Forklift (sitdown) Experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience with an inventory management system,
- 3+ years of receiving/shipping experience in a fast-paced business environment, preferably in a warehouse or manufacturing operation
- Experience with the operation of industrial powered equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google Suite
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional people skills - strong, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This is a contract position through a third party.