Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As the Accounts Receivable Supervisor you will help lead a team of AR Representatives and ensure timely and accurate post of cash receipts and credits, review deposits and entries for accuracy and monitoring the day-to-day workflow. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor Responsibilities
- Ensuring the team posts all cash receipts and credits properly and timely to customer accounts through the following processes:
- Electronic payment
- Physical cashier checks
- Electronic fund transfers
- Credit and adjustment requests received
- Potentially other payment methods (Clover, Plaid, etc.)
- Reviewing the deposit and journal entry of customer AR deposits
- Responsible for certain aspects of the month-end close process specific to the posting of all payments
- Responsible for monitoring and adjusting workflow for day-to-day operations
- Making recommendations for system, process, policy and procedure changes. Follows through with recommendations to implementation
- Leading and participating in various special projects, including collaboration with IT and other internal departments
- lead, manage and develop employees
- Perform monthly QA’s (Quality Assurance) to comply with audit controls and ensure process accuracy
- Team admin support, including but not limited to, approving payroll, managing training/PTO schedules, completing metrics, conducting reviews, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. Ability act quickly. Ability to create robust practices. Thriving in an environment that never stops.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Organization and time management skills. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize.
Education and Experience:
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in Accounting or Finance or 4+ years’ experience in AR in lieu of degree specialization
- 2 + years of recent supervisory experience
- Analytical with demonstrated project management skills
- Previous experience in SAP S4/Hana highly desired
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Reporting software; SQL
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.