Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Project Scheduler will be responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules for manufacturing equipment builds and programs. The Project Scheduler will work closely with Project Lifecycle Management, Vehicle Integration, Design Engineering, Logistics, New Product Introduction, Operations Engineering, Manufacturing Project Management and other cross-functional teams to ensure the General Assembly Manufacturing line is built to all customer specifications.
- Create, modify and maintain Microsoft Project and Primavera schedules
- Analyze project schedules for accuracy and general logic
- Report out schedule updates to project executives
- Ensure the project management team is providing updated schedules and integrate all changes into the master schedule
- Gain holistic knowledge of project/ program requirements and implement any feedback on timing to better optimize project timeframes
- Work with program management to integrate schedules across multiple teams
- Coordinate and effectively run meetings to define logic and rectify any discrepancies with schedules
- Manage schedule document control and distribution
- Work with finance and purchasing teams to develop cash flow analysis
- Implement and monitor execution of site installation plans
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required
- 3-5 years of Project Management or Construction scheduling experience
- Experience in the automotive or construction industry is a must
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company
- Working knowledge of MS project and Primavera is a must
- Possess knowledge and experience across multiple functions within product design and manufacturing
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.