Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our Human Resources (HR) team as the Senior Manager of the HR Program Management Office (PMO). The responsibilities of the HR PMO Senior Manager include prioritizing, resourcing, and managing the portfolio of projects, driving cross functional change initiatives, removing major project roadblocks, escalating and resolving major issues, communicating with key stakeholders including senior business leadership, establishing PMO methodologies and procedures, and managing the PMO team. To be successful as the HR PMO Manager, the candidate must also possess excellent leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills, be able to manage multiple complex parallel projects simultaneously, and have demonstrated significant results under pressure in a PMO Senior Manager or similar role. Demonstrated success in a rapidly growing and scaling organization would be a great plus.
PMO Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolio of projects, including prioritizing, resourcing, managing expectations, resolving major issues, and driving to successful project completion
- Lead major change initiatives and secure stakeholder support by integrating business executive and HR leadership input into the decision-making process
- Along with the Director of Shared Services, partner with HR Leadership team and other key Lucid business partners to recommend and execute improvements to processes that increase efficiency, consistency and service delivery
- Lead implementation of major projects bringing a focus on project management, change management best practices, and strategic communications
- Manage project members outside of hierarchy; lead by influence to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- Develop and deliver project recommendations to Director of Shared Services and other senior HR management and all stakeholders
- Lead programs for strategic success and continual improvement while overseeing the one-time and recurring projects that deliver the programs
- Collaborate with other leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects, and to drive cross-functional alignment on goals and issue resolution.
- Establish and maintain PMO guidelines, methodologies and processes, to function effectively and to maintain cross-functional alignment
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement both within the PMO and across the rest of the business
- Manage the PMO team, including hiring and development
- Remove major obstacles and escalate key issues and decisions when appropriate to ensure individual program and company success
PMO Manager Requirements:
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ program/project management experience, preferably in Human Resources with at least 6 years at the management level
- Excellent program and project management experience with demonstrated results.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- Experience leading business transformation projects including process improvement and change management
- Strong understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices
- Analytical approach with strong attention to detail and project interdependencies and with a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to establish rapport with and influence senior business executives and HR colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize, thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.