Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an NVH CAE analyst. This position requires an experienced professional with fair understanding of the vehicle development process. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for NVH analysis of HVE systems, HVAC systems, other ancillaries and sub-systems that are a source of noise and vibrations
- Set up an analytical process for HVAC, Powertrain, Chassis and other sub-systems (process specification needs to be a combination of test and CAE) that can provide design guidance to the relevant teams at a conceptual stage of the vehicle program
- Develop scripts or programs to automate areas for which software is not available commercially
- Work across analyses and design disciplines (NVH CAE, NVH-test, all relevant design teams) to specify in detail the analytical techniques needed to address NVH performance of systems
- Work with the various design teams to ensure the outcome of analyses finds its way into the design in order to drive the system performance to be optimal for NVH
- Ensure that the process of optimization is used right from concept stage to the late stages of vehicle development
- Minimum of 4 years of recent experience in Finite Element Simulations code, software such as Optistruct, Simulia, MS Nastran and Altair/BetaCAE tools for pre-processing
- Good experience in developing concept mock-ups and parameterization of CAE models
- Good knowledge of vehicle structures and sub-systems as applicable to NVH
- Good knowledge of fundamental physics and structural engineering principles
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Master of Science or higher degree in Structural/Mechanical Engineering
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.