Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As the Service Operations Training Instructional Designer, you will help support the creation and design of our approach to customer engagement and service experience, focusing primarily on training material. Our service strategy prioritizes a world-class customer experience to assist in building the Lucid brand. The Service Operations Training Instructional Design role plays a critical role in shaping the learning surrounding this approach. The ideal candidate will thrive in ambiguous situations and help support the strong Learning & Development culture within the Service Department. In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to think big and focus on scalable processes and solutions that not only drive results today but support a long-term focus on surprising and delighting customers.
- Help develop a wide array of learning content for a Learning Management System, including, e-learns, train the trainer, and certifications
- Work closely with the Service Operations Training Manager to identify gaps in overall learning approach and create dynamic training experiences accordingly
- Offer insight in selecting most effective tools used for designing training materials
- Develop branding that is in line with Lucid Motors corporate standard
- Provide new and existing employees with learning paths required to produce a world class experience to guests in a sales environment
- Define, develop and execute strong training programs across cross functional teams and diverse target audiences
- Drive adoption of Knowledge Management System solution and develop scalable long-term maintenance approach
- Create process guides, FAQ, and customer communication tools
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interact and work closely with Senior Leadership to determine specific training needs to align training goals with the overall Sales Department objectives
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of content development for in-person and virtual classroom environment
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles and how to apply them in the development of dynamic learning material including, e-Learning courses, training videos, and presentation decks
- Ability to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and subject matter, and transfer this expertise in training content
- Proficiency with content authoring tools (Captivate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Easily work on multiple projects at once and ability to pivot focus based on business needs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines without a need for consistent follow up
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.