Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Big Data Engineer who will be streaming pipeline Kafka, Spark, Scala and Python. You will be hands-on to design and develop streaming and IoT data pipelines. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on design and develop streaming and IoT data pipelines.
- Developing streaming pipeline Kafka, Spark, Scala and Python
- Python scripting for automation and application development
- Design ETL in Apache Airflow and other dependency enforcement and scheduling tools.
- Hands-on data modeling and data warehousing
- Deploy solution using AWS, S3, Redshift and Docker/Kubernetes
- Develop storage and retrieval system using Presto and Parquet/ORC
- Scripting with Apache Spark and data frame.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor or Masters in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent coding, scripting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in tools such as Spark, Kafka, S3, Hive, Data Lake
- Experience with AWS, S3, Redshift
- Experience with Presto and Parquet/ORC
- Proficient with Apache Spark and data frame.
- Experienced in containerization, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert in tools such as Apache Spark, Apache Airflow, Presto
- Expert in design and implement reliable, scalable, and performant distributed systems and data pipelines
- Extensive programming and software engineering experience, especially in Java, Python,
- Experience with Columnar database such as Redshift, Vertica
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.