Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced General Assembly Manufacturing Engineering Manager to support the relevant engineering and design activities that would lead to the successful execution and launch of our vehicle in a fast-paced, cross-functional greenfield environment. The successful candidate will be working with cutting edge automation that enables best in class engineering designs to be produced in volume with exceptional world class quality. The applicant must be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual.
- Coordinate and manage daily activities including but not limited to resource loading, monitoring design and build progress, and communicating issues to appropriate stakeholders
- Lead engineering efforts for equipment designs and resource planning between different General Assembly projects
- Participate in core team meetings, generate action items and follow up with team members
- Coordinate interdependent tasks and deliverable's with other groups across the Lucid Motors company, including Engineering, Design Studio, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning, Process and Sustaining Engineering
- Work closely with product engineering teams to drive DFM solutions and resolution to General Assembly related issues
- Produce comprehensive and elaborate spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations for meetings and management reports
- Coordinate resources, provide clear direction and timelines for deliverable's, and delegate tasks across the General Assembly engineering team
- Identify, maintain and ensure project milestones and related activities are fully met
- Ensure alignment between all individual contributors, internally and at Suppliers
- Create standardized reports about manufacturing engineering status, and risks
- Act as interface between General Assembly and other cross functional teams
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies, as needed
- Track and report per-project progress
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS in engineering is required, 15+ years demonstrable experience, Advanced degrees, Masters or PhD, are highly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in automotive industry is highly preferred.
- Proven track record as Program/Project Manager supporting the General Assembly
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (MS-Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Proven ability to communicate to people at all levels within an engineering organization
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated and highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office and plant floor environment, meet critical deadlines with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical management skills with a high level of initiative and sound judgement
- Practical understanding of product development processes
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in 3D software (CATIA is a plus)
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.