Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As one of our Quality Program Manager, you will oversee Quality and Engineering projects from concept through launch, including conceptualization, design, procurement, and turnover to Operations. This role will focus on the development of a Corporate Quality Systems.
- Lead a cross-functional team comprised of engineering, supply chain, , and others to design, integrate, and deploy custom Quality System and Strategy .
- Manage Systems development, schedule, and cost in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Build comprehensive systems and Processes, taking input from other Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing and Operations support teams
- Create and maintain a development roadmap for your area.
- Collaborate with team leaders to prioritize, resource, and track progress of team projects.
- Work with the rest of the Technical Program Management team to develop the Corporate Quality team Projects, Quality and verification processes.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality and launching automotive style Systems in a Corporate and manufacturing environments. At least one launch serving as a project manager a plus.
- Experience leading design and manufacturing validation activities such as D/PFMEA, DV/PV testing, PPAP, etc.
- Appreciation for the art of managing evolving project requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using a standard product development process. Experience with Excel and Smart sheets .
- Experience managing system integrators, vendors, and 3rd party resources.
- BS in an engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Industrial.
- Highly collaborative mindset and strong communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.