Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
This role is a Quality Systems Manager, its functions is an integral part of the Corporate Quality organization. Major duties are to manage the QMS auditing and enhancements, including Document Control, internal audits and ISO/EICC audits etc.
An exciting responsibility is to continuously sustain and improve their QMS to well support Automotive business growth, by closely working with the Quality and other engineering teams. Key responsibilities include QMS development and improvements, as well as identifying and implementing BIC Systems and Processes.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Create, Manage and improve the Quality Management System, through effective planning, and coordinating with other departments, in ISO 9001:2015 etc. in US headquarter site.
- Manage and improve external QMS, working with other QA and internal auditors effectively.
- Orchestrate and manage processes and procedure improvements by referencing and adopting best practices in automotive industry.
- Proactively provide guidance, recommendations and trainings to engineering teams on how best to address Quality though Processes and best practices.
- 6+ years’ experience in Automotive or Technical Quality, QMS, Reliability and Manufacturing functions, with 3+ years in management positions.
- Must have solid Auditing skills, capable of driving issue resolution as a seasoned team player.
- Skills and insights in automotive standards (TS16949, AEC-Q100 etc.).
- Excellent communication skills can effectively handle sensitive and proprietary information well.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills to respond to difficult news and situations.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience in Quality with an Automotive OEM and Startup Environment
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Smartsheets
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.