Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.The Repair Team Member position requires experienced automotive repairmen that would assist with the build and repair of pre-production vehicles in Newark, CA and then relocate to Casa Grande, AZ to support day to day production. The successful candidate will be working with cutting edge technology that enables exceptional performance and world class quality. The applicant must be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team. Excellent attendance is crucial for team to achieve success. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within the Company and our Customers and Suppliers.
- Repairmen with specific experience in automotive troubleshooting and repair.
- Several unique repair positions are required, including:
- Body Metal Repair
- Paint Spot/Panel Repair
- Trim Repair
- Chassis Repair
- Motor/Battery Repair
- Brake Repair
- Electrical Repair
- Perform repair/rework of assemblies and/or systems as indicated from inspection or diagnostic testing.
- Document repair activities and root cause.
- Work with Engineers, Suppliers and Assemblers to eliminate root cause.
- Contribute in the development of test and repair procedures.
- Provide training to Assemblers, Team Leaders and other Repairmen.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting, repetitive motions, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Working for extended periods of time.
- Lifting objects at various load levels.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team environments at a rapid pace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Positive energy and attitude.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the U.S.
- At least 3 years experience in automotive repair process in one of the specialties listed above.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- Previous experience working in an automotive OEM plant desired.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.