Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Validation Engineer, Wiring Harness who will conduct electrical level system testing (short circuit, current overload, load analysis, EMC, etc.) and create and maintain the wire harness DVPR & DFMEA. You will have the opportunity to work with the team to create test procedure and acceptance criteria. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct electrical level system testing (short circuit, current overload, load analysis, EMC, etc.)
- Create and maintain the wire harness DVPR & DFMEA
- Work with the team to create test procedure and acceptance criteria
- Maintain and lead overall wire harness testing schedule
- Work with 3rd party testing facility to outsource tests that needs to be conducted off-site, including budgeting and quoting
- Work with internal resources, harness suppliers and other vendors to execute design verification and validations
- Generate and maintain reports and records of verification and validation runs
- Report and escalate issues as appropriate and participate in triaging of issues with different teams and harness suppliers
- Participate in the design of a world class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
- Create rework instruction as in intermediate action and support developing a permanent resolution
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of automotive experience, Bachelor of Science in the areas of Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Computer Science or other related fields
- Expert knowledge in vehicle harness development and verification
- Experience with harness development tools
- Harness packaging experience
- Ability to identify and communicate risks, mitigate and drive issues to closure
- You deeply understand mechanical and electrical systems
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- Ability to build stuff with your hands
- Harness Debugging Skills
- Harness manufacturing experience.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.