Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Automotive E/E System Integration Engineer who will implement the electrical system architecture for the vehicle and work with Harness Engineers. You will develop and implement the network communication architecture and design for the entire vehicle and work with Network Communication Integration Engineers. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work with stakeholders to break down features and requirements and develop specifications
- Implement the electrical system architecture for the vehicle and work with Harness Engineers
- Develop and implement the network communication architecture and design for the entire vehicle and work with Network Communication Integration Engineers
- Support the specification of integration test benches and other test platforms
- Validate electrical connections, Ethernet, CAN/CANFD, LIN communication between the vehicle’s controllers
- Support Control Engineers to debug issues and develop solutions to controls problems
- Work with Systems and Diagnostic Systems Engineers on integration tasks
- Support vehicle builds, vehicle bringup and testing
- Help sign off on Integration software release packages
- Work with Configuration and SW Build Engineers to support OTA software upgrades and deployment
- Work with Test Engineers to prepare, plan, configure and perform system verification and validation testing onsite and on test facilities
- Review log data and support issue resolution
- Participate in the design of a world class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience with automotive controller integration
- Fundamental understanding of circuit design, mechanical systems, sensors and actuators as well as ECU communication
- Have used engineering tools such as Vector PREEvision or similar to create network or communication designs and to understand wiring schematics
- Experience with failure analysis methodology like FMEA and fault trees
- Experience with standard EE lab instruments (oscilloscope, multimeters, data bus analysis tools, ...)
- Motivation to make complicated systems work together
- Electric vehicle systems and hands-on integration testing experience
- Creativity in your design
- Motivation to make a difference in the automotive industry
- Ability to build stuff with your hands
- Great communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.