Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Network Communication Integration Engineer who will develop and implement vehicle communication designs in Vector PREEvision. In this role you will implement and configure software architectures to enable automatic routings . Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement vehicle communication designs in Vector PREEvision
- Implement and configure software architectures to enable automatic routings
- Maintain and add to E2E, DoIP and security implementations in PREEvision
- Implement Some/IP
- Create and maintain communication network data and artifacts (Ethernet, CAN/CANFD, LIN)
- Work with Engineering teams and suppliers on interface specifications, create commonality and share artifacts
- Implement and configure automated quality checks of your work
- Support Test Engineers and develop network design verification test plans at the ECU and vehicle level
- Conduct network simulations for analyzing and optimizing bus loading and message latency
- Work with the Platform software team to help implement and configure network communication in ECU software
- Engage with Vector to further automate the workflow and to implement additional Lucid requirements in PREEvision
- Manage multiple programs and variants
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience with creating, implementing, and testing network communications for automotive ECUs
- Significant experience with Automotive Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN
- Experience in specifying and implementing Automotive Diagnostics (DoIP, DoCAN) based on the UDS standard
- Experience or background in the development of vehicle electronic and software architectures
- Strong experience with E/E architecture tools such as Vector PREEvision
- Worked with verification / validation tools (Vector CANoe or equivalent and its extensions for Ethernet and diagnostics)
- Experience with audio, video, control and precision timing messaging
- Experience with software development workflows
- Knowledge of Autosar Classic and Autosar Adaptive concepts
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.