Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Central to the Lucid Air’s human experience is the in-vehicle Infotainment system, mobile app and cloud. This role will work with product managers, user researchers and data scientist to define and drive key performance and success metrics across these platforms. This role will work directly with Developers, Designers, QA Engineers and vendors to establish, implement and continually improve analytical tools required to satisfy these objectives.
The candidate is ideally a product professional with experience in developing the required tools and strategies to driving adoption, retention, engagement, quality and other key product metrics.
- Develop and plan overall analytics strategy to measure the quality and health of all infotainment properties (i.e. in-vehicle apps as well as mobile and cloud)
- Partner with product managers, user researchers and data scientist to define key performance metrics and drive adoption, retention, engagement for each product area
- Leverage internal tools to create custom dashboards, reports, simulations and optimizations
- Work with product managers, technical teams and mobile service providers to define and implement ways to monitor connectivity metrics that measure the connectivity user experience including data usage of features and vehicle connectivity quality.
- Drive multivariate experiments, gather results and identify learnings, opportunities and next steps, while also being mindful of safety when conducting in-vehicle experiments that could affect driver’s attention
- Work with QA, System Integration, and other engineering counterparts to develop analytics instrumentation to monitor product health and uncover root causes of software bugs
- Drive analytics package selection and technical implementation by balancing budget considerations, analytics platform sophistication as well as implementation and maintenance complexity
- Work with user researchers to identify the objectives for usability analysis while settings up feature and app analytics program
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a software product manager
- Experience with mobile/event-based platforms like Mixpanel, looker, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture (Omniture Site Catalyst), etc. And understands the differences between event-based and destination-based analytics
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Mixpanel, LeanPlum, Apptimize, etc. as well as Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Grafana, or Kibana; and has created or worked with data scientist to create dashboards and reports.
- Foundational understanding of classic KPIs -- DAUs/WAUs/MAUs, CLTV, share of wallet, ARPU, Cohort analysis, etc. And good understanding of key KPIs relevant to mobility or gig economy.
- Experience in implementing analytics tools or platforms in-house or selecting SaaS tools for this purpose
- Experience in mobile service provider or MVNO as a technical product manager or system architect is a plus.
- Competency in SQL/database querying, Python, and experience with R is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.