Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The product manager, cloud services, and applications will own the feature and development roadmap for 1P cloud applications and services powering the core vehicle, mobile back-end, and 3P service integrations. This position will work in complex cross-functional environments with internal stakeholders ranging from infotainment, security, marketing, sales, delivery, and vehicle service, touching all parts of the customer journey.
- Own the cloud services and applications roadmap utilized by multiple customer touchpoints and interfaces
- Partner with cloud, mobile, and in-vehicle scrum teams to design and architect robust cloud services at scale
- Seek and understand the needs of internal customers/stakeholders, as well as the end-user pain points addressed by their requirements
- Evangelize cloud services team and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ruthless prioritization and careful balance of features with competing priorities that affect different groups throughout the company
- Capture clear and concise requirements
- Work with the security engineering team to ensure secure vehicle communication
- Partner with QA team to test end-to-end functionality for owned features
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as a software product manager
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs, web services, and cloud services
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Salesforce cloud products, and SAP CDC identity service
- Experience with scrum software development methodology and its principles
- BS minimum in computer science or related industry experience
- Experience working on Internet of Things (IoT) products or connected devices a plus
- Understanding of Containerization and Container orchestration (Docker & Kubernetes) architecture understanding
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.